Meramec State Park- February 2009

February 22nd. Another very cold day and another park. It was 25 degrees and it was 160 miles round trip to Meramec State Park near Sullivan Missouri. I took the back roads as much as possible. Hwy 100 west out of Washington to Hwy 185 south all the way to the park. I saw maybe 4 or 5 cars on Hwy 185 and the only people in the Park where some Park personnel doing repair work. I am not sure what I will do when the spring comes and there are actually people in my parks!


I took Hwy 185 Spur up the bluff in the Park and you got a great view of the river and the forest without its leaves.

The River (Meramac River) was a great shade of green going through the Park.

Proof of another Park in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spammers, I moderate all messages. Your comments should be posted shortly- Thank you

Support Our National Parks - Preserve - Protect - Enjoy