TGO Challenge base weight and route

We are off for the Bell Mountain training in the morning, so today I packed everything I will be taking to Scotland for the TGO Challenge. Base weight is a nice 12.61 pounds (5.73 kg) this is without food, water, and fuel. Base weight is just everything that is in the backpack, including the backpack, that will be with me the entire time.
I still have to decide if I am taking a fleece pullover this year. In wet cold weather a fleece is a nice luxury to have (9.2 ounces)



The forecast calls for rain and more rain this weekend, so hopefully we will get it all over with and have beautiful sunny weather in Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spammers, I moderate all messages. Your comments should be posted shortly- Thank you

Support Our National Parks - Preserve - Protect - Enjoy