Addendum to Washington State Park RV Weekend.

One thing no one talks about because no one wants in their RV is mice. We have avoided that for years, but this winter we got visited by just a couple. They were small and only stayed a short period of time. I can tell that by the small amount of damage they did and that nothing was caught in the mouse traps I set, in the RV, all January and February.

We found two spots, a small nest under the sofa with hardly any stuffing from the couch used, but more aggravating like the 3 bears, someone slept in my bed. 

A mouse made a nest out of some of the bed sheets on my side of the bed. As you can see below, chewed up some of my sheet for bedding but most annoyingly peed in many spots on my sheet!

It has had a good washing and after a little patching, it will be good as new. The reason I don't replace it, is that these are special sheets that are sewn together and have velcro inside for our RV sleeping bag. This is the greatest set up to sleep in the RV. We have had this set up in all our RV's for years.


Little Bastard! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spammers, I moderate all messages. Your comments should be posted shortly- Thank you

Support Our National Parks - Preserve - Protect - Enjoy