Pincushion Mountain Bed & Breakfast- Grand Marais, MN.

This place deserves an entry all for itself. When I arrived at the B&B about 4:30 pm on the fourth day I am sure I looked a fright. I was worn out to the bone. My feet hurt and I had vomited about 4 times that day from exertion. Lynn and Ruby went to work on me right away! I got a soda (root beer) and a place to sit down on one of their three porches under the umbrella and rest. Lynn made me a turkey sandwich with cherries, apple slices, cheese, and nuts. the view from the deck was great and the company was terrific.

After I recovered a bit, I was shown up to my room (The Maple) with a great view of the lake.

After a shower in my private bath, I took a nap. I woke to the smell of cooking from downstairs so I went to investigate. I had mentioned to Lynn in my earlier correspondence that I would probably order a pizza from town and have it delivered for dinner, but when I went into the kitchen I discovered that Ruby was making homemade pizza instead of having me order it from town. Home made pizza with fresh ingredients from their garden.. squash, zucchini, tomatoes plus some sausage and cheese... I was in heaven.

While waiting for dinner and relaxing in their very comfortable living area. The conversation is great and both Lynn and Ruby have been around and have some great life stories

I met Harry Potter.. their dog. He is so named because when you are not looking food disappears!
and as you can see, we became good friends












The beds are very comfortable and they have spent a lot of time and money fixing up the house to be very inviting.
Waking the next morning to a great sunrise. Early birds got treated to hot blueberry scones.

Breakfast was in the dinning area with fresh yogurt/granola/berries followed by blueberry pancakes made with blueberries picked from outside and turkey sausage.

 


After breakfast Lynn offered to drive me all the way back to Gooseberry Falls State Park and my car.
If you are going to visit Grand Marais, MN. Stay here! you will not be disappointed.


Pincushion Mountain
Bed & Breakfast
968 Gunflint Trail, Grand Marais, MN. 55604
Lynn Parish, Owner
218-387-2968
612-910-0217 cell
pincushionbb.com




Support Our National Parks - Preserve - Protect - Enjoy