Music for the TGO Challenge

Everyone of my adventures has music. Music is a big part of my life and I have always had one piece of music that has fit in every adventure. The one that sets the tone for the entire adventure soundtrack. It has been eclectic for sure. EnigmaDepeche ModePatrick O'Hearn Music Official Page, Dead Can Dance, Ting Tings, George Winston. Lots of music speaks to me but there is usually one particular piece that speaks to me more than others around the time of each adventure. For the TGO Challenge Scotland in May it has become Clannad Music-Brave Enough from their new album Nadur. The music and lyrics really speak to me for the challenge ahead and appropriate as they originate close to the area of the adventure (Ireland)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spammers, I moderate all messages. Your comments should be posted shortly- Thank you

Support Our National Parks - Preserve - Protect - Enjoy